Current available positions:
We are looking for a confident, motivated and dynamic Sales Advisor to join our current team of 24 in our London showroom (NW10). This person will be a highly organised, solution-focused individual who wants to work in a creative environment and has experience in customer service.
As Sales Advisor, you would be working closely in a sales team of 4, as well as coordinating with colleagues in accounts, display and dispatch on all aspects of the order process.
We are looking for a creative problem-solver who enjoys a fast paced role, and loves working with clients and beautiful products in equal measure.
- Processing client orders, booking items and managing each job’s specific requirements and logistics.
- Establishing a welcoming and engaged atmosphere for both existing and new clients.
- Assisting and advising clients in the showroom, by telephone and via email.
- Developing a broad knowledge of our stock, and an ability to provide recommendations and suggestions to clients.
- Ensuring all processes from initial enquiry, order processing and handling of payments through to the delivery and return of items, are fulfilled efficiently and in line with company procedure.
- Working closely with all other staff and providing accurate information to colleagues in the dispatch team when coordinating hires.
- Being aware and actively involved in driving sales and contributing to increased company revenue.
- Suggesting and initiating new ideas and procedures, where appropriate.
- A strong communicator with a personable manner and a proven high standard of customer service.
- A team player with an enthusiastic, unflappable, confident and flexible approach.
- A solution focused individual with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- The ability to maintain a calm professional attitude in a fast paced working environment.
- A quick learner with excellent computing, language and numerical skills.
- An organised individual who demonstrates a systematic approach to paperwork.
- A willingness to support and help others in the Granger Hertzog team.
- An interest in design and interiors.
Training will be provided
Hours Monday – Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Probation period of 3 months
Salary commensurate with experience, plus benefits package
To apply, please email a current C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org