Granger Hertzog is hiring a sales assistant to join its London showroom.
We are the UK’s leading contemporary, influential hire company.
We specialise in high-quality and stylish contemporary furniture and lifestyle pieces for hire. Each piece is thoughtfully selected by our expert buying team who work hard to ensure we have a collection that remains exciting and inspiring to our clients from the film, television, fashion, interiors and events industries.
The collection of modern and mid-century styles, characterful vintage items and eclectic pieces from around the world is constantly updated to stay ahead of trends and satisfy the needs of our growing client base of industry professionals.
We have created a thoughtful, inspiring space at our London showroom (60,000 square feet over three floors) and our collection can also be viewed and booked online. Efficient systems and great customer service are at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for a team player who wants to work in a diverse and dynamic company. Alongside an excellent working culture, we offer a generous benefits package.
We are looking for a confident, motivated and dynamic sales advisor to join our current team of 30 plus in our London showroom (NW10). This person will be a highly organised, solution-focused individual who wants to work in a creative environment and has experience in customer service.
As sales assistant, you would be working closely in a sales team of five, as well as coordinating with colleagues in accounts, display and dispatch on all aspects of the order process.
We are looking for a creative problem solver who enjoys a fast paced role, and loves working with clients and beautiful products in equal measure.
- processing client orders, booking items and managing each job’s specific requirements and logistics
- establishing a welcoming and engaged atmosphere for both existing and new clients
- assisting and advising clients in the showroom, by telephone and via email
- developing a broad knowledge of our stock, and an ability to provide recommendations and suggestions to clients
- ensuring all processes from initial enquiry, order processing and handling of payments through to the delivery and return of items, are fulfilled efficiently and in line with company procedure
- working closely with all other staff and providing accurate information to colleagues in the dispatch team when coordinating hires
- being aware and actively involved in driving sales and contributing to increased company revenue
- suggesting and initiating new ideas and procedures, where appropriate
- a strong communicator with a personable manner and a proven high standard of customer service
- a team player with an enthusiastic, unflappable, confident and flexible approach
- a solution-focused individual with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly
- the ability to maintain a calm professional attitude in a fast paced working environment
- a quick learner with excellent computing, language and numerical skills
- an organised individual who demonstrates a systematic approach to paperwork
- a willingness to support and help others in the Granger Hertzog team
- an interest in design and interiors
- training will be provided
Hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Probation period of three months.
Salary – London living wage to £24K per annum, commensurate with experience, plus benefits package.
If you are interested in working with us and would like to be considered for future opportunities, please email your current CV to email@example.com.
We are proud to be a London Living Wage Employer. At Granger Hertzog, alongside an excellent working culture, we pay all our employees the Real Living Wage as a minimum, as we believe our teams deserve a wage they can live on.
Granger Hertzog is a pro-vaccination company. We encourage staff to take positive action to protect their own health, and the communities in which they live, work and socialise. We only share Covid-19 safety information from trusted sources, and remain as flexible as possible to allow staff to get vaccinated.